From Maritime Grass
Maritime CLASS !
Unique Nova Scotia dairy products made with certified organic milk from our own grass-fed Jersey and Holstein cows
How to get our products
Milk & Cream
Available at select stores, like Whistleberry Market in Westville and Getaway Farmers & Butchers (Hydrostone & Bedford) in the Halifax area
AT OUR ON-FARM CHEESE HOUSE:
- Open from 8 am to 8 pm
- Milk, cream and cheese are available refrigerated
*NEW as of Jan 2022 - Home Delivery in New Glasgow and Antigonish only
- Place your order before Friday and receive it home before noon on Saturday
- Pick products and pay for your order with a credit card on our SHOP tab at top right of this page, for contactless payment and delivery of milk, cream and cheese.
FARMERS' MARKETS: PRE-ORDER ONLINE
- Antigonish & New Glasgow Farmer's Markets continue to offer a convenient and simple online shopping platform for those who prefer to order ahead of time and pick up on Saturdays between 10 am and 11 am at the Market.
Sign up and start shopping online:
Ordering opens between Sunday at 8 am and Thursday at 6 pm.
New Glasgow Farmers' Market (localfoodmarketplace.com) ordering opens between Sunday at noon and Wednesday at midnight.
Available at select stores mentioned below*
ORDERING ONLINE FOR HOME DELIVERY ACROSS THE MARITIMES
Click on the SHOP tab at the top right of this page.
- Pick your cheeses, pay with your credit card
- Orders of $35 and more get free delivery (see details on SHOP tab)
- You can always call us also at (902) 867-1305
* CHEESE AVAILABLE AT THESE FINE RETAILERS:
- Noggins Corner Farm Market 6134 Coburg rd. Halifax
- Noggins-O'BEES at Alderney Landing, 2 Ochterloney St. Dartmouth
- Noggins Greenwich at 10009 Hwy-1 in Kings
-Getaway Farm (Osprey's Roost Butchery) 5544 Kaye St. Halifax
- Blue Harbour Cheese, 6 Primrose St. Dartmouth (Try their Urban Blue!)
- Cochrane Family Farm, 5324 Hwy 289, Upper Stewiacke
- Tatamagouche, Butchers Block
- Earltown, Earltown Store
- Whycocomagh, Farmers Daughter
- Windsor, Falmouth Farm Market
- Gold Island Bakery, Jessica Ross
- Whistleberry Market, Westville
- Antigonish Sobeys
- New Glasgow Sobeys, Aberdeen Mall
- Other Sobeys in Atlantic if asked for at Deli Department
- Brook Village Grocery, Brook Village NS
- Sydney, Thyme for Ewe
- Available online at New Glasgow and Antigonish Farmers' Markets
Thank you for your amazing support of local producers!